We are hiring!
EMT team is seeking Test engineer with a strong foundation in RF characteristics (system level) and a demonstrable passion for building new technologies for modern wireless communication systems such as LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, and 5G.
Imagine what you could do here. At EMT, new ideas have a way of becoming products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You will become part of a hands-on development team that furthers engineering perfection, creativity and innovation. Dynamic, inspiring people and innovative technologies are the norm here. We want you to join our team if you are a resourceful engineer with the desire to research and develop solutions that do not yet exist.
We're looking for someone to work with Test Engineers to verify that antenna Performance and troubleshooting, including TRP, TIS, SAR, and EMC testing.
- You have working experience of antenna design and tests, anechoic chambers, and RF test equipment as well as hands-on experience.
- You have a strong passion to solve problems relating to and have strong working knowledge of radiation performance, antenna and wave propagation theoretical background.
- Experience with different wireless communication systems such as LTE, 802.11, Bluetooth etc. including the corresponding system level specifications (e.g. ETSI 51.010, 51.05…) is important.
- Experience with regulatory requirements and process for wireless consumer devices, including FCC, PTCRB, CTIA, ETSI, TIA/EIA, etc.
- Excellent communication skills required, both written & verbal.
- Detail oriented - taking data, using Excel, and making meaningful tables/graphs/averages.
- Programming skills in C, C++ would be a plus